Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Invitations

I have been tardy in sending invitations to the rest of the family. I intended to do so last night, but got busy with Ceilidh's homework, then reading to Meighan, then doing some reading of my own.

I leave for a week in Las Vegas early thursday morning, so if I don't get it done before then, I won't have a chance 'til after Nov 26.

I will try to send the other invites before I leave.

- Doral

Update: I have sent invitations to the following people, in addition to the ones identified in this post:

Steve Carter, Lurene and Tim, Marcia and Art, David Pilling, Desiree, Curtis and Sarah, Trent and Jamie, Tonia, Layne, Connor, Cheri and Teague.

I am sure I am missing some emails (Dan?), so if there is anyone else that I have missed, first, please accept my apologies! Second, someone please get me their emails so I can send them an invite!

- Doral

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.