Monday, December 21, 2009

London is coming to a close

We have been here for a week now, and we have only 1 more day. Ah it has been so nice. I don't know which we laughed harder in, Avenue Q or La Cage Aux Folles. I don't know which we clapped along more in, Sister Act or Jersey Boys or Legally Blonde. I don't know which set I liked better, Phantom of the Opera or Oliver. I do know that my favorite was Billy Elliot. And we tried to see it again today, but it is Christmas week and no cheap seats. Just not worth seeing it full price when you saw it cheap last week.

Today we stood on the Greenwich Meridian. Yesterday we saw the classy Camden people and had a free tour of the Military Museum (Greg being the tour guide). Saturday we saw the sunset at Stonehenge. The days before that we saw wonders at the British Museum, took a day trip to Hampton Court Palace, kept our wallets shut at Liberties, and just so many other fun things. I don't know how we fit it all in, but we got through our list.

I wish I could extend my list and extend my trip, but I don't think I want to miss Christmas with our kids. See you on Wednesday.

Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    And how, pray tell, did you get all of those excursions and shows done in such a short time. Did you have someone running ahead of you, paving the way.

    I haven't done Stonehenge or Legally Blonde nor kept my wallet shut at Libertys.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.