Friday, May 21, 2010

Holy Mother of Paladin

Blogging is new to me.

What I have liked about my entry into this world is discovering that other members of the family blog: Jamie, Anita, Doral, Kelvin and Tonia for example.

This morning I went out to read Doral's A Paladin in Citadel (nameofmyblog[all one word] at gmail dot com). After reading his reference to his early gaming including ideas from Mormon mythology, I thought to myself, this is just great -- like having Doral write me a letter every week -- just like I would get if he were on a mission.

At one point, I found myself going into the Comments Section to contribute to the discussion there, but realized all of Doral's readers have pseudonyms and I would be exposed there with my real name.

Trying to think up a new profile name I came up with "Holy Mother of Paladin" but I need instructions on how to create that profile.

Thank you for any tips you can give me, Doral.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. Had I been drinking coffee when I read this post, I would have sprayed it all over monitor. Thankfully, i'm no coffee drinker!

    I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to technology: I know just enough to get by.

    I will have a look around and see if I can find some instructions on how to add or change a profile.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.