Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Summer Haircuts To Remember Grandma Shirley

Ceilidh here. We got our summer cuts. Aren't they wonderful? I have a good reason for this. My Grandma Shirley died a few months ago from cancer, so we thought we would get our hair cut for cancer. Now since I have my hair cut short, I can run around without my mom saying to tie my hair back. Since its so short, when I go swimming it won't take very long to dry. Or it won't get in my face when I come out of the water. As you can see, my mom has also cut her hair. But her hair is 2 inches long and we raised $1,000 for cancer. Hope to see you all this summer!

Love, Ceilidh

1 comment:

  1. You all look wonderful! Wyona, Moiya and I just read what you wrote and we are so impressed that you would all participate in such a brave act to honour a grandmother and mother that you so dearly loved. To raise such a large amount of money on her behalf will serve others who are living with cancer every day. She is smiling down on you all and giving you all each a great big hug and kiss.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.