Monday, June 28, 2010

Playing Dungeons And Dragons At The Shuswap

Some of you are already aware that I have a little blog where I post odd bits of trivia and thoughts about Dungeons and Dragons.

I'm intending to play some D&D while i'm out at the lake. If the mercenary characters pictured here, opening a chest full of gold and magic, inspires you to want to do a little treasure hunting of your own, then you are a good candidate to join our little adventure!

I will be bringing several copies of the old D&D rules from the 1970's, so we will be able to play it "old-school" ... that means very little in the way of rules, and lots in the way of imagination and shared story-telling.

If you already have miniatures or other Dungeons & Dragons accessories, bring them along with you, when you come out to the lake.

The games will be in the evenings, so bring your imaginations and your flashlights (you'll never know when you'll need them .... mwha ha ha ha ha!)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I have one small miniature in my room -- unpainted. I found it when I was redoing the lawn and raking through old dirt piles. I will put it in my purse and bring it out to the lake. You never know. I might sit down for an evening of Dungeons and Dragons...but only if I finish my weeding and raking at the lake. I might just find another minature as I work.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.