Thursday, June 17, 2010

Richard Pilling - Memorial Site

An email from Amanda McLoone to all

Hello Family,

I’m sure most of you have heard by now that Uncle Richard passed away yesterday. I believe there is a memorial service planned in Pennsylvania, but I don’t have any details yet. I took the liberty of creating a memorial site where we can all participate in honoring and remembering Richard and holding our own virtual service. I would be deeply grateful if you would all help me build this memorial. The URL follows and please go there and contribute what you can.

For the siblings, Bonnie and I are adding memories and biography information as we think of it. I believe I am the only person who can access making changes to these areas. If you have memories or pictures that you would like to share, please send them to me and I will get them posted.

http://myspaceafter.com/MySpaceAfter/MemorialModuleControllerURL?Action=viewPersonalMemorialPage&memorialId=1402&theme=Footprint1&memorialType=personal&UID=565

I don’t have all email addresses for many of our family members. Please forward this message to the others if you have their contact info.


With deep sadness,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.