Monday, July 19, 2010

McTroness vacation in Minnesota

This is my third attempt at contributing to the blog. I have yet to be successful. Maybe I'm having problems because I'm using my phone instead if my computer.

I have already texted my blog posting to BLOGGR, but that didn't seem to result in anything. This makes me uneasy because now I feel as if I've written info about my vacation and sent it to Cyberspace. I wonder if the inhabitants of Cyberspace are interested in what I have to say. Or maybe this BLOGGR person, let's assume she's female, but only if my text actually posts successfully, is a Cyber-God kind of individual. Perhaps she all knowingly can connect my virtual thumbprints with the Larch Haven limbs.

Now you have it. My first verbal spew with actually no info about my actual vacation.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! you can blog from a phone?! you have more skills than me!

    it is all pretty quiet out on the blogosphere at the moment.... I am looking forward to hearing more re the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Is there any way to retrieve the stories about fun in Minnesota. I hear the trees are green and the water is blue there as well.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.