Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Pilling Men

Hello,

I began to miss David a lot today, even though he has been gone six months now. I came across some Dried Pork in a four cup plastic bucket (which is what reminded me of him) and was wondering what to do with it. I took a trip out to Google for some recipes and came across enough links that I think I can use up the pork.

Then I found some Frank's Hot Sauce in the fridge: 2 squeeze containers and one gallon jug. I took another trip out to Google to find some recipes for the Hot Sauce. It is no surprise that 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger can have its flavour improved by adding two tablespoons of Franks Hot Sauce. At least it would be no surprise to David. It may have been a surprise to me.

I am going to get my calculator out to discover how many pounds of ground beef I will have to buy to use up that gallon of special sauce.

The men around here love their food this year, and some even love to cook it. One of the boarders sent the rest of us the following U-Tube
link, for it reminded him of Connor's love of pure food.

You may agree.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.