Sunday, November 28, 2010

Explorer Quotient

The federal government created the Canadian Tourism Commission in 1995 to help promote Canada as an international destination, encourage Canadians to travel in their own backyard, and to promote Canada as a place for conventions, business meeting, etc.  Their website is quite interesting and worth gander.  More importantly to all the travellers on this blog is the EQ or quick quiz you can take to see what kind of traveller you may be.  Some of you may already know but now you can have a label (we all know how much we love labels in this family, 7's ROCK!)  It is a short quiz and will help you find the correct and appropriate places to travel in Canada, with the right number of people, with the correct type of people.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I am a Cultural History Buff. I concur most of the time, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonia,

    The survey told me to take the tour of the Rideau Canal, go to the Halifax Busker Festival and try an Okanagon Wine Tour. I am just waiting for someone to move to Halifax so I will have a place to stay there.

    I can't believe I have never tried an Okanagon Wine Tour.

    Maybe Spring 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the test and I am an authentic traveller. Greg took it and he is a no hassle traveller. How is it we are travelling together?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.