Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moiya and David begin their Caribbean cruise

One hour before boarding the plane I discovered I had misplaced or lost my wallet. I made some frantic phone calls to no avail.

Still, we are having a great time already.

If someone else got that money, I hope they were able to pay their heating bill or to pay down some of their debt. Maybe it will be in Desiree's house someplace when we get back there in January.

So not worry about it as I am ready to let it go.

We are already having a great time.

Moiya

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your lost money Moiya. I can feel your panic. By now you must be cruising. I hope you and Dave are having a wonderful, new kind of holiday. Yes, I think Desiree is hiding it. Maybe she will pay her bills with it.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.