Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trip in Cumbria, Scotland


A coastline picture as one travels through the country in Cumbria, Wales. This coast is full of industry and it is where it all began in the industrial revolution.

Greg in all his wisdom says, “I just can’t believe I am doing this . It is so nice to not be worrying about a meeting the next day or what am I going to say at the meeting and then what is useful at the meeting that I must report on and then I was away from the office for a day so will I ever catch up. I’m in heaven.” He is reading his Economist now while riding the train and I am blogging. Wind turbines are seen along the coast of Cumbria and in the center of Wales.

Here are the snowy hills wellgroomed from the coast of Aberyswyth to Cardiff. Farm life below is the same everywhere. Sheep everywhere.
Just a a view of the Christmas lights in Cardiff. Greg took a train trip on 'The Heart of Wales Line', from Cardiff one day while I stayed in Cardiff and walked my feet off. I always thought I was going back to the hotel, but three times I ended up back at Cardiff Castle. The beautiful side streets and markets there go on forever, turning when you don't know you are turning.



This is just one of the many castles that flash by as the train moves along the track. Sometimes you get a picture and then other times you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.