Monday, January 3, 2011

Wyona´s New Year Resolution

Fireworks in South America
My new year´s resolution is to use up all of my aeorplan points and hit the lounges in the airports as often as I can while I still am an elite member. I have until March 1st 2012 to do this. On my way to and from the lounges I hope to travel a bit of Europe with a eurail pass and take as many cruises as my weight and budget will allow.

Would love to have any or all of you come along on your dime. I am game for any destination and will research diligently and plan the trip. Asia, Europe, South America, Artic, Norwegian fjords are all on my list. Cruises are always booked for two people so I hope that at least one of you will always come with me.

Love to all in the New Year,

Wyona

3 comments:

  1. Please add Catalonya to your list. My sister-in-law Rosa has asked Arta to return with siblings and that her doors are always open. If her knee is healed well enough, she will travel with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was going to say that I would pass on Norway, and then I thought better of it. Having never had the word Catalonia pass through my mind as a place I would like to visit, and now having such a fantastic time, I will come back with you if this ends up to be one of your destinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a cruise booked which leaves Barcelona on Nov. 12, 2011. Arta, Greg and perhaps Moiya and Dave will be there.When we were in Barcelona this past Nov., we never had time to hit any museums. We can do that next time. We spent one of our three days getting a new passport for Greg.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.