Friday, February 4, 2011

Altius Brass Concert - A Message from the Oldhams

Hello,

Tim and I will be playing in an Altius Brass Concert on Sunday, February 26. There will be pop music from The Beatles, Neil Diamond, Queen, and more!

Tim will also be playing in the Southern Stardust Big Band Valentine's Dinner and Dance on Saturday, February 12. Singles welcome, because I'll be looking for dance partners! The link below will tell you details.

http://web.me.com/uhj090/Southern_Stardust/Calendar.html

If you want to come to the dance, please let us know before this Thursday so we can buy the tickets and sit at the same table. Wyona, Greg, (my parents) and Charise (my sister) have already signed up!

Hope you are all well,

Lurene

3 comments:

  1. Wishing I could get my name on your dance card. David, Joaqum, and I will not be able to make either event, but they sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, Wyona, Charise and Lurene will be at the concert. We will practice the Lindy Hop when we can, getting ready for cruise dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never make it to that dance. Someday I will!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.