Monday, February 21, 2011

Charlie ... Charlie

Tom at the computer
On Sunday, we spent some of our time looking at a family site on the computer.

A family in London made us laugh with the clip they put up on their blog.

A boy and his brother are being filmed and the baby bites the finger of the older boy.

There are over 28,000,000 hits on this site.

I do not think that many people have seen gone to that sight.


Catie at the computer
I think one should divide that number by 5, for we watched it at least five times ... each.

Probably more.

Have fun taking a look. 

Click here: Charlie Bit My Finger.

As well, if you want some fun,  get a wad of bubble gum in your mouth and have a picture taken.



Rebecca, waiting for a tunr at the computer
 Can anyone beat the size of this bubble?

Arta

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling us about the "Charlie Bit Me" video. The older brother has such a cute voice, and has his evolving concern, nay, outrage is something I can relate to. I can also relate to "looking close into the lion's mouth" a second time. The baby Charlie has such a hilarious chuckle, and reminds me of an "8" brother-in-law that I have ... or perhaps a "7" sister I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex and I watched last night laughing our guts out. We like the way the older brother's face changes as it starts to hurt. hahahah. I am going out to bite someone RIGHT NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.