Monday, February 7, 2011

Chocolate Zuccini Cake

Today was a "home day" for Joaquim, David and me. Glen had so kindly plowed the new 10 cm of snow from our driveway, but two out of three of us have sore throats and plugged noses.

David and I decided to make another batch of "Wookie Cookies", but we had used up the last cup of brown sugar on the batch made last week. I searched through cookie recipes and couldn't find one that did not need brown sugar. So, our next idea was to search for any recipe of something that takes chocolate and white sugar. Lucky for us, there was some zuccini left in the fridge! Even with stuffed noses, we are all enjoying the smell of chocate cake in the house. I think it is cool now. Off to enjoy. Wishing we had cousins here to share it with.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Save a piece of that cake for me.

    Zucchini cake freezes well.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the lake. Where was my chocolate cake? Oh well, we did have delicious vegetable chile and med. orzo with David, Joaquim and Bonnie. The house was so clean and decorated for valentines. We ate on beautiful Royal Albert dishes. And the lemon pie Bonnie made was superb! Bonnie, I would like the chili recipe, please.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.