Thursday, March 17, 2011

Senya and Greg watching the News

A trip to Austin is not complete without a trip to Rudy's Gas Station to buy ribs, brisket, pickles, cold slaw, potatoes etc. This is Greg's favorite place to eat.
One of my favorite things is to read stories. However, I change all the words in the story. Senya was just listening not saying a thing. Soon Trent started listening and asked Jamie if I was reading the right words. I soon began to think I was reading for Trent instead of Senya and Ivan.


How much fun can pull back cars be? They can be a lot of fun, especially of you count ready, set, go!.




The first day we were here Senya sat down with Greg while he was following the news on the computer.


Here is Senya’s part of the converstion.

Grandad, Why do you like the news?

What is an earthquake?

What’s tsunami?

Why are the people sad?

What are they looking for?

What happened to the people?

Who is going to help?

Why did they do that?
Senya sat with Greg for over an hour at the computer firing questions at him. He patiently answered every question.

Jamie and I listening from afar and wondering when either of them would quit. I don't remember how they finished.
A good time was had by all!

Wyona

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Wyona on the floor having fun with cars. I remember hearing those changed words as a child, it caused a stir everyone once in a while. Did you recite "I Wish That I Had Duck Feet?" One of the best. Excellent memory Wyona

    As for Senya's rapid firing questions at Greg for one hour, not shocking. What do you expect? She is Trent's daughter. This is one of his skills! Keep going Senya. Grandpa Greg knows a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.