Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kalina Leunetta Oldham

Greetings, gentle viewers.

On Monday, May 9th, we've had another birthday in the family.




And it's all because of Kalina Leunetta Oldham.

She was 9 pounds, 1 ounce........born 8pm?

Yes, born 8pm.



Grandma Wyona was there helping out.

Tim was there the whole time helping Lurene.

Lurene did most of the work.

Kalina looks like she's got attitude already.

YOU GO GIRL!

Notice in the first picture how we're getting creative with our modern technology; the heart monitor is in the shape of a valentine.

Kalina's probably thinking 'what's my heart doing outside of my chest?'

posted by Aunt Charise

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo Lurene and Tim! She is a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, she is so fresh and new. Just the way I like them. Congrats Lurene and Tim. I wish I were there to hold her so the two of you could sit together and eat a meal, or maybe go out for ice cream together.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the baby yet, but I feel as though I have, for I sat down and looked at all of the pictures that were taken as she was being born -- right from Tim rubbing Lurene's back, to Lurene's beautifully pedicured foot hanging off of the edge of the bed. Especially fun is the video sequence of the newborn baby, laying in a bassinet, the nurses testing her reflexes -- picking up her hand and dropping it, rubbing the bottoms of her feet, touching her hear lobes. Oh, that film is a precious little sequence that made me feel I was right there, seeing Kalina for the first time.

    I am hoping that all of these 2011 newborns will find themselves on a basketball team in 10 or 12 years. I think this one will have to put her trombone in her locker so that she can suit up and ball handle for a break from playing music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the family Kalina! Way to go Lurene and Tim. She is cute! Now get to sleep little girl for longer than 3 hours so your parents can catch up on their sleep too.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.