Thursday, February 2, 2012

Swimming in the Atlantic

 ... what is that spot in the middle of my picture ...
Alex told me that I could take a picture of him swimming in the Atlantic when we were in the Canary Islands.

The sandy beach had a few people sunbathing, some people sitting beside the boardwalks in restaurants and only a handfull of real swimmers.

Alex didn't come this far not to swim and so he ventured halfway out to the reef.

I was worrying about my photographic skills when I looked at the image I had taken of him and found a spot in the middle of it.

Oh no!

A new camera and already I have nicked the lens, I thought, and have done permanent damage to it.

I put the camera away. It wasn't until I was walking along the beach later and was hit by a soccer ball that some kids were playing with that I realized my shot was not ruined.

I had captured the soccer ball when Alex was swimming.

Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.