Friday, March 16, 2012

CBC

Bonnie asked me which "news-of-the-day I like to get online.

I told her that I prefer to be strictly Canadian and go with CBC News Online - Morning Digest (CBC News Digest [digest@lists.cbc.ca]).

Today's news gave me "8 Ways to Tame Household Debt", and at the bottom of that article were four others to read concerning money: Instant Tax Refund, Income Tax, Income Splitting, and a Tax Quiz.

I only got 5/10 right on the Tax Quiz.  And not to give you a spoiler, but I was not one of the 62% of all Canadians who received tax refunds.

Bummer.

Now to go out to the front porch and bring in The Globe and Mail.  I don't want to miss  Steve Becker's Bridge column . 

Yes, retirement, the best of all jobs.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.