Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Clothes Line

Michael orchestrating the yard work.
This photo says it all.

Richard had his jeans hanging on the clothes line.

How retro is that?

Or maybe I should say, how perfect an image for Earth Day.

Living next door I get to see that clothes line full, often.

I think to myself, hey, when is Richard going to give that up.

As well, the garbage can is filling up with twigs, gathered from our melded back lawn.

Michael is playing on a blanket in the yard and will soon be going on a drive in his stroller around the block, propelled by Grandma Arta's energy.

Enjoy Earth Day.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, he is already growing up and starting to look like a little (pilling?) person! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.