Saturday, May 26, 2012

In a Given Moment

... rocks, rocks, rocks ...
More on rocks from Ina and Trell

Our face book page, In A Given Moment. is up.

Presenting we are working on finishing the webpage Crystal Daggers which blogs all about rocks.

The first article will be posted  Saturday.

Also our business inagivenmoment.ca and .com is almost ready to go on line.  I just need to figure out the shipping page.

... concentric circles moving away from the shore ...
Arrrgg!

Computers and me an evil mix.

They always do what I tell them to never what I want them to.

Oh back to the topic our facebook page -- facebook.com/crystaldaggers .

... another beautiful evening falls ...
I would have sent you the info on facebook or the family blog but I am not yet connected to most of you.

My main facebook is under Ina Given.  Go there and friend me if you want to see what I am up to.

We also have a table this Sunday at the Hillhurst/Sunnyside community Centre from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm to flog stuff.

We would love to see some of you there.

Ina Given

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. Have fun flogging your rocks. The best rocks at Shuswap have already been snatched by little fingers and hidden in hiding places in every home on the property. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.