Saturday, June 30, 2012

What did you do in London?

... Rebecca's  camera catching a shot
while waiting for Draw and Learn to begin ..
.
One of the questions people ask of me is, what did you do in London.

I am always curious about that question as well, for I ask it of others.

For example, when I go to the National Gallery, I rarely go to the event called, Draw and Learn.  But that is the place that Rebecca has chosen three times.

In an email from her, I received this picture saying, "I am waiting for the Draw and Learn class to start.  When it is over, I am going to the 8 hour Gatz performance."

I know she will have spent 1 hour learning to draw and 8 hours listening to theatre in her day.  I call that a nice distribution of time and a good answer as to what one might do in London in one day.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.