Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First Night Home

From Rebecca:

So... I am off to the ferry terminal in 15 minutes to pick up Steve, Alex and luggage.... they took the ferry from Vancouver. 

Anyways, there was a knock at the door, and there are 4 boys, who basically ask me if they can sleep over tonight to hang out with Alex.  They assured me that they could bring their own sleeping bags and sleep in the back yard since it is a nice night.     They also told me that they have been waiting a long time, so they really think it should be OK.  

I guess it will be a different kind of night all together than the one I had imagined.   I told them to seek permission from their parental units, and that they would have to make a trip over to safeway for snacks, but that it would be OK with me.  

Well...  Alex will be happy. 

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.