Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tea Party

... "one lump or two"...

For a few weeks, I am going to visit Mary in Aylmer, P.Q., and Catherine in Montreal.   

Both families are going to get together for a few days and have been planning some outings.   

We shall go see the butterflies, go skating ... and go to the Life of Pi, the latter being one of the clear choices for the older kids.   

Hebe, Rhiannon and I are going to stay home and play tea party.  Hebe has been practicing for the occasion.  Mary tells me that Rhiannon favorite part of “tea party” is adding a lot of sugar to water.  It appears that Hebe's favorite part is laying out the utensils.  Since I have always liked sugar, I will like the tea party.

Arta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.