Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Alice - Day 4

Alice and her mom are doing great.  Her dad even provided her with 30 seconds of sun outside today whispering to her, "Don't you just love the sun and the wind.  She cried, wanting to get back in to her mom.
Alice and Miranda - Day 1

Michael isn't thrilled with the noise pollution of his little sister.

His little face wrinkles up with the sound of her cries.  Other than that, he seems to be fine with her. 

I told Miranda I had a picture up on the blog of Alice, and one of Richard and Alice, but the pics that I saw of Miranda -- I couldn't put one up, for I  want to perpetrate the myth that there is a certain glow about a woman who has just given birth.  Richard said, "Well, I have a picture where she is looking great and I will send it to you."

Thank goodness! She does look terrific.

Arta

1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.