Thursday, July 25, 2013

Waterslide Time

Hi Cousins,

It's funner where it's faster.
I want you to come to the Salmon Arm Waterslides with me.

I go there every Wednesday with Shuswap's Kids Club. It's a summer camp and winter camp. You get to play with the kids that are in it. And you have a lot, a lot, a lot of fun.

At the Salmon Arm Waterslides, the scariest slide is the Corkscrew. Kamikaze has a tunnel near the end , and there's a tonne of dips as you go down. The slowest slide that you can go with two persons is Twister. Double Trouble is the only one you can't go with two.


Kersplash
It's fun to go with friends.
 And there's some little ones that are pretty small, kind of medium, but not that fun. They are for the littler cousins, like Miranda's kids Michael and Alice.

For cousins six and higher, I suggest the longer ones like Kamma Kausi, Twister and the other two.

I hope you will be able to do it and have fun. I hope you can get there.

David







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.