Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Letter from Matiram

The Matiram Puns

Dear Arta and Kelvin,

I hope everything is fine with you.

I have been celebrating Nepali festivals with my family and friends.

In the meantime, I decided to get married according to Nepali culture during this festival time while all of my family members are around. I think it is a bit surprise for you and Mak will be shocked in Baltimore, USA.  I hope not.

In a couple of weeks, there will be another festival.

Right now I am back in Kathmandu with my wife.

In the meantime, I am working for a small project from UK and it is now confirmed that I will be in London, 11-15 Nov.  I will fly from Nepal on 10 Nov.

I am attaching a wedding picture.

By the way, I used the suit you helped me to buy in Canada.  As well, I  used camera you took me to the mall to buy on Boxing Day -

Thank you Arta, the Johnson family and of course Canada.

I love these all.

Wishes,

Mati

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.