Friday, December 27, 2013

On Being Québécois

Hello from Arta,

I received this charming link from Catherine Jarvis, part of her activism work around her concerns about Quebec's charter.

Nous sommes québécois

or

http://youtu.be/u4f4OVWtJH0

If you are so inclined to follow the link, watch the video and even "like" the video, then you would be like Catherine, and hoping for the best in the new year with this project.

The video is in French, with English subtitles which you can bring down with the appropriate link. I watched the video in French believing that the 1959 first year university French Course I enrolled in would come back to me when I needed it.  I was not disappointed.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.