Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Victoria Morning SKy

Happy Birthday, Catherine, from your loved ones in Victoria

Today is Catherine's birthday.

This picture of a Victoria morning sky is Rebecca's gift to Catherine.

Catherine's other gift will come this evening. 

The Jarvis's are picking up an ice-cream sorbet bomb from Bilbouqet for her birthday cake.  To check out what this might look like, go to to this link: 

http://www.bilboquet.ca/products/dessert.html

You will see a photo of the Sorbet bomb – made with pear, raspberry, mango and vanilla sorbet.  Click on the link then scroll down.  You will be glad you did.

Happy Birthday, Catherine. 

Arta

2 comments:

  1. The picture of the sky does not look real there is so much colour in it.
    The sober is to die for! It makes me want to go back to Rome to our sorbet shop Moiya and Arta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the sky does not look real. Rebecca says it is, if you click on the words "Victoria morning sky" on the post. Yes, to the photograph looking doctored.

    I had the same experience looking at an evening sky as I was driving along John Laurie. "If I don't take a picture of this, no one will believe the beauty when I try to tell them", I thought. But alas. No camera by my side. And not that safe to take a picture while I am driving, either.

    As to the sorbet? We will have to wait for the Jarvis Family to tell us if it is the right thing to have in a birthday cake. From the looks of it, I would have liked a piece.

    For sure, gellato is the right dessert to have in hand while walking in Rome or Vienna, ... or while walking anywhere, even down a street in Calgary..

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.