Thursday, January 30, 2014

Building at the Shuswap

Tonia sent me a note saying that due to financial constraints, she may never be able to build at the Shuswap, but she thinks she has found a good alternative.  Check it out.

Or see http://blog.roadtrippers.com/ground-suckers-awesome-tents-portable-tree-forts/

I told Connor about this.  He said yes, he is aware of it, having lived in a tent for a couple of summers himself.  He made me laugh when he said that the only drawback is sometimes finding the right three trees with no underbrush between them.  Not that it can't be done.  Just from the perspective of a tree planter, those spots aren't everywhere in the forest.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I checked out awesome-tents-portable-tree-forts a few days ago. I do not trust them. I want something more substantial under my butt. Tonia can stay with me and pay my fees when I am not around.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.