Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lunch with the Johnson's - Part IV

Ceilidh Johnson
My favorite all-time game is the one where participants put words in a hat and each side tries to get their team to say as many of those words as possible in one minute – no proper nouns, and no using the actual word.

There aren’t many more rules to the game than that.

 I am in gaming heaven when a group of people will extend the play of that game round, after round.

Meighan Johnson: "Did I get that word right?"
We only had time for two rounds of the game. I was holding back with my favorite words.

I always want to throw zamboni into the mix.

And I like to do seasonal words. Christmas is an excellent time for that: myrhh, frankensense, camels, stable. I guess I will have to wait next year for that.
Meighan soothes Alice

Knowing that we were going to meet everyone the next night at Marcia’s softened the pain of their leaving.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.