Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Pirate Loppet

Aye, matey.  We are in this picture.

If you look closely, you can see David (blue hat on his coat) and me (black and white skulls 12" x 12" scarf on head) rushing off on our first Pirate Loppet.

I am in the far back, and you will not be able to see the skulls on my hat -- I have more of the black and white checkered look on my head.  David is right by my side and all you can see is the top half of the side view of his head.   We are so far back in the picture that you will only spot us iff you look for something that looks like white dots on a blue hat.

Still ... the picture is proof.  We skied The Pirate Loppet.

We are have not finished skiing for the year, though the lessons are coming to an end.

Bonnie

1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.