Saturday, February 22, 2014

Medicine Hat Visits Calgary


 A visit from Lurene and Marcia and family to Chisholm. It was a fun Friday night and evening. There must be something good on TV for everyone to be watching.
Zachary is taking his turn to hold sleeping Theresa.

 We had family weekend on February 15th so Teague and children visited us from Medicine Hat. Lurene and Tim hosted everyone at their home.  We had a grand weekend.
Part of the weekend consisted of Kalina placing stickers on the faces of Sabrina and Alicia. How did Audra appear in the picture without stickers. 
So at Lurene's house most visitors delighted in playing with toys meant for 5 years old and under. Sometimes it takes two adults to do one puzzle. Chelsea and Theresa are working hard.

What a fun family weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So wild to see "the cousins" and "the aunts" and to know if I was there I would feel I was in the first category.

    I may try that sticker game at work. Hopefully the stickers were not too sticky. If I were going to have a `facial peel`I would prefer some lovely smelling ingredient.

    Rebecca - do I recall correctly that we tried egg whites as a facial treatment in our `cousin` years ... now I would rather have them fried and on toast.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.