Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hebe's Purchase with Her Birthday Money


Catherine sends me this picture to let me now what Hebe bought with her birthday money.

I had forgotten how important birthday money is, nor what it can do.  i.e. purchase something you have wanted for a long time that no one else thinks to get for you.

It looks to me like she is making the pinwheel turn with her hands, which is an acceptible way to get it going.

My own birthday is coming up soon.

Try as I may, I can't think of something I want.  I am more in the mode of find things I want to give away.

Curtis and Janice Pilling (Daniel Wood's in-laws) were visiting Moiya and Dave last night.

Over dinner at their house last night, he said the same thing.

Having that feeling makes birthday money very hard to spend.  I don't know what I am going to buy that will give me the same joy the pinwheel is giving to Hebe.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. David used some of his birthday money from his grandmother Arta to buy a book - the latest in the series "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". He had also thought about buying a good mouse he could use when on my lap top. That check you sent him, Arta, was 10X it's worth in therapy outcomes -- lots of thinking, talking, and planning. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.