Monday, June 2, 2014

Banana Slush = Happiness

... add gingerale or 7-UP
Note from Catherine Jarvis: 



A walk down memory lane .... or .... eating slush with Hebe.




... spoon banana slush into large glass(es) ...
Note to self: never double a recipe from mom's old cook books.


They are always made to serve 50.




Anybody want some slush?




I have 20 litres frozen at my house.




Note from blogger:

... eat ...



I went to find an old cookbook to add the recipe for banana slush to this post.  Thankfully, I couldn't find a cookbook with the recipe out here in Annis Bay.




Arta


1 comment:

  1. i can already feel the canker starting on my tongue from the pineapple juice!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.