Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lobster

"Check it out."
From Catherine Jarvis:

Here is the story of Hebe's first encounter with a lobster.

While visiting with a family friend on Saturday, Hebe expressed an interest in a lobster that they saw at the grocery store.




"I don't want to touch it."
The friend bought it for Hebe.




"Will it bite me?"
When I arrived to bring Hebe home, I was surprized by the unusual gift.



"Mmmm."
We took it home and had fun checking it out.


"Yummy!"




"Look, I'm a vampire."

2 comments:

  1. love it! great colour match with lobster and shirt. so happy to know that I am not the only vampirish person in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo essay. It made me wonder if I could get my kids to eat a lobster. We often visit the live ones while grocery shopping. Glad to see Hebe was brave enough to give it a try. I would have love to help her crack open a pincer.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.