Monday, June 23, 2014

Strawberry Picking Quebec Style

My kids had their last day of school on Friday.  Welcome to summer holidays.

Today they are out picking strawberries with their dad and our neighbours.  I just talked to Rhiannon on the phone and told her to eat as many berries as she could.   She asked me why.

I have failed as a mother.

Well, today was her day to learn that you have to eat as many as you can because you don't have to pay for those strawberries. 

Really? was her reply.  Yes, really.

I can't wait to get home to try some.  Quebec strawberries are divine.






1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful.

    And ... I didn't fail as a mother.

    Thanks, Mary. You made me laugh.


    Arta

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.