Thursday, September 25, 2014

Forbidden Broadway

Forbidden Broadway
Photo: The Quardian
From Greg:

Unfortunately, our London visit is drawing to a close.  

We have had unusually nice weather which means I have been wandering around London instead of visiting museums and art galleries.

I have spent my evenings catching up to Wyona in the show department.  

So far, I have seen Miss Saigon, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Once, all so I could understand Forbidden Broadway Here is a review of that play. 

Wyona has been hard at work designing jewellery.  Every day she heads off to Portobello in search of pearls and gem stones suitable for her creations.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.