Friday, December 19, 2014

What I want for Christmas - Hebe

... I really wanted this ...
From Catherine 

My favourite gifts are coupons and notes.

Money is good too with the idea that a child can pick out his own present with you on a date.

In terms of fun activities how about a Christmas movie fest with Christmas Story, the Grinch, Tne Polar Express, Home Alone 1,2, and 3, Charlie Brown and The Sound of Music.

Drink hot chocolate and eat pastries.

Stay in pyjamas all day.

No brushing hair or washing faces.

... and what is inside tastes so good ...
Or eat breastfast cereal all day.

Make pancakes for dinner.

Wow. Some of the ideas on my list sound really good. I think I'm coming over.

Catherine

P.S. For Christmas Activities, carolling is m favourite.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be able to keep my two front teeth for this Christmas all the next 30 Christmases.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.