Thursday, January 8, 2015

Treasure Island - Sept 22


Photo: the Guardian
I love going to the movies.

I don't know how I have missed seeing Into the Woods this season.

It seems every other family made it there.

I noticed NT Lives production of Treasure Island is coming up and has good reviews.

The show is recommended for those 10 +.

Even if you don't think you will see the show, check out the Dec 11th review in The Guardian.

Susannah Clapp gives a Dec 14th review in The Guardian with the same kind of accolades. I don't know why I read this book when I was younger.

 Patsy Ferran, left, as Jim Hawkins withArthur
Darvill as Long John Silver in Treasure Island.



Frightening!

 Giving someone the black dot on a piece of paper so that they will know it is their turn to die tonight.

What kind of dastardly act is that mate?

If you like the reviews,then join me in a couple of weeks and enjoy Treasure Island. 

Arta

2 comments:

  1. We're going to the encore in February. Even those of us who are under 10 years of age. We have listened to it on audio book. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We (me Alex, Duncan, Uumati, and Katie... who now lives with us). Steve was still working up island. it was GREAT. Jim is a girl and not a boy. same with the Dr. Same with several of the pirates. it was super!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.