Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More tales of Japan

From Moiya:

Tomorrow is my day to shop and the first thing on my agenda is to go to the 100 yen store. That is like our dollar store but everything, almost, is 1 dollar.

sushi conveyor belt
They have Japan Rail replicas, and some tracks for them. I think I will go and get several of them and then buy a bunch of track and accessories as well. It is batter operated and the kids love them.

I will get lots of gems at the dollar store.

I am also going shopping at the mall.

Haven’t had any time to do that yet.

We went to the Sushi-Go Round tonight. Ashley and Adam, the Vaughn’s friends took care of the kids. It was awesome! We ate so many different kinds of sushi and just kept ordering and also taking random things that would come by on the special belt that ran right by our table.

I am ready to give sushi a try when I get home.

So much fun! …….to eat it anyway. The desserts were very good too!  I think we paid $60 in total for the four of us.

We also went to the BEST Science Center today and then over to (The Log Cabin).The children run around upstairs and downstairs and play games, going on slides and up and down ropes. There is also  a room for the babies with all kinds of toys. It was free.

Shinshu KitKat
Now I need to get shopping and spend all the rest of our yen that we have left.

Oh, by the way, this is the place where they have KitKat galore: Strawberry, Citrus Golden Blend, Pear, Shinshu Apple,Edamame Soybean, Purple Sweet Potato, Hot Japanese chill, Cinnamon Cookie, Strawberry Cheesecake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Matcha-Green Tea, Hojicha Roasted Tea, Brown Sugar Syrup, Red Bean Sandwich,  andWasabi.

I have tasted the Strawberry only.

Moiya

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.