Monday, March 16, 2015

My Vacation by Bonnie Johnson


... wishing I could take you all to Victoria ...
I'm so happy. I am writing to share with you that I am off for a vacation to Victoria for a week.

With support from Marla to book the ticket ... I will arrive tonight at10:10 pm.

Hallelujah!

With support from my work team (Christina, Julie, and Ramona) my clients will be told I am off until April 1st. That will let me come back to 7 business days for paperwork catch-up before seeing clients again.

With support from Joaquim, David will enjoy a Spring Break with his dad.

What more could I ask for?

That I could take all if you with me to Victoria.

With joy,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.