Friday, April 10, 2015

The Hard Problem

The Hard Problem



Having just barely recovered from the hard work of seeing Shakespeare's King John, I am doing my homework for the next NT Live performance.

What will be broadcast is Tom Stoppard's play, The Hard Problem.

Below are some reviews for the curious:
Intelligent design: Olivia Vinall as Hilary in ‘The Hard Problem’

Michael Billington's Review in the Guardian.

Susannah Clapp's Review in the the Guardian.

I like Camilla Turner's interview with Tom Stoppard, published in The Telegraph.  A tidge insulting that jokes have to be dumbed down for me ... but why not dumb them down and let me get them.  I like that part.

The Lloyd Evan's review is my absolute favourite in The Spectator.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.