Friday, June 12, 2015

An Outing in Montreal


Hello from Catherine,
I am behind a few days on my photos. Will catch up today. 


Here I am with my friend Kim Woodbury touring St Joseph oratory.
It was a beautiful morning. 

Looking foward to our next visit there together
when you can climb the stairs but not on your knees.

We bought pastries at Duc de Lorraine
then ate them on a bench in front of the oratory. 

Saw them cutting the grass outside which was kind of cool. 

Climbed all the steps (but not on our knees), toured the chapels and took in the crèche exhibit which I always love.

An outing I alwas love.

Catherine

 Honouring Arta's 75th: Third Quarter Quell, Day 31

1 comment:

  1. We need a lawnmower like that in Calgary and perhaps at Shuswap.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.