Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Best Visiting Teachers Ever

,,, giving a priceless gift ...
Today my visiting teachers came over.

They told me last month they wanted to give me some time--- a priceless gift.

They wanted to help me get moved back in after our Reno.

So today they dusted out the toy shelves and food storage in our basement, then organized 15 years of our family calendar.

... organizing fifteen years of family planning ...
I told them that they just did family history work and gave me a priceless gift.

Best visiting teachers ever.

Love these two.

Rosemary Dallenbach and Felicia de la Guardia.


Catherine Jarvis















Honouring Arta's 75th: Third Quarter Quell, Day 37

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the gift of time. Agreed that it is the best gift ever. I love having great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working along side others! Especially when we can sing while we work together. Lucky you to have such great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have known you like to sing and work. What tune would you like to sing. Or make that tunes? I can answer that question for me. Right now I am singing melodies from he American Treasue House of Nursey Rhymes. I just made up that title, for I can't remember the real one. The book contains illustrations for every song from the American National Gallery. Lately we have been working on "Oh dear what can the matter be". I took a piece of ribbon over to the house next door and could quickly see that ribbon had to be divided into two pieces. It was tied around wrists, threaded between fingers, tied around Richard's head and waved like a flag. Later that day Miranda brought out two 2-inch rings on which she had tied many ribbons. Those flying through the air as though they were kites. One was left on the ground at night so I picked it up and put it on my basement railing. Alice gave me a dark look the next morning when she found it there -- as though I were preparing to steal it. She had no idea that I might have saved it from a torrential evening rain.

    There are 10 games inside of every song.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.