Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lazy Summer Days



Catherine writes:

We're back in Paris now after a few days in London.

The children demanded a day off today.


I too was exhausted from our trip so obliged them.

The only activity of today was that Hebe and I went to the local park to play.

And of course we did a family shopping trip.

Even Hebe is helping to carry home the groceries.

We need everyones knapsacks to get the food home.

Tomorrow, back to exploring Paris.






















Honouring Arta's 75th: Third Quarter Quell, Day 46

1 comment:

  1. I can see one baguette. Is that enough to feed a whole family? I am guessing there is cheese in someone's back pack. What I want to know is ... who is carrying the French pastries, and did you eat those first.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.