Sunday, July 5, 2015

Flossing and brushing



This looks suspiciously tasty.
I also looks suspiciously like something that will make me lose more teeth.
Flossing and brushing teeth.
 My mom says you don't have to brush and floss all your teeth. 
Just the ones you want to keep. 
It is like she gets my hopes up and then just crushes them. 
But last night while brushing, she was wrong. 
I lost a tooth as the brush went across my front teeth. 
I almost mistook it for a piece of meat. 
It is a good thing I didn't try to eat it. 
Instead I served it to my mother on the end of my tongue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David,

    Is that twonie you are holding chocolate underneath. If so, where did you get it. I would like to give one to grandfather.

    Saying that you served your tooth up to your mother on the end of your tongue is a graphic image. I will have to remember that the next time I want to scare someone.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.