Saturday, November 28, 2015

Jewels

Ekaterina Krysanova and 
Vyacheslav Lopatin of the Bolshoi Ballet
 in the "Rubies" section of "Jewels."
Photo by Elena Fetisova

I can't find anyone who will go with me to movies, who is passionate about the ballet, as I am with the theatre.

Still I started to attend the ballets, just to see if I could get a taste for it. I might be getting close -- not there yet, but reading the reviews is a good start. Do enjoy this one from the Herald Tribune if the ballet is on your list of satellite transmission events, in this case the Ballet in Cinema series.  The review is from 2014.  I do not know if we are seeing this danced live or if it is a retransmission.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.