Monday, November 30, 2015

Photo Essay - Catherine - Nov 30

Dinner Out with my dad

Lucky's sells Purple Yam ice cream

Go to Lucky's to buy Cheese Ice Cream

Can you guess where I am?
Dad and I had a drive by the lights while listening to Christmas music. Kind of festive.

 Ice cream flavours probably chinese--purple yam we tried and cheese flavour which I photographed but couldn't bring myself to buy.  I did take it to the check-out stand to find out the price.  

It was $8.99, recently reduced from $12.99.  I just couldn't do it.

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. almost as exciting as the mustard ice-cream we tried in London! http://carter-johnson.blogspot.ca/2011/10/some-things-were-just-not-meant-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.