Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The $6 Movies


Jennifer Lawrence
Robert de Niro
Bradley Cooper
I mixed it up today – a walk to the movies where I saw Joy (2015) and then a walk back home. I didn’t know the day would come when I would be interested in how the shopping channel works. For me that was the best part of the movie. Now I am not a fan of the shopping channel – no staying up past midnight to put myself in debt buying sequined gowns or strings of semi precious beads. But the $6 for the matinee was fun.

I stopped in at Tim Horton’s on the way home.

I hate it when I can’t find anything good to eat there.  Nor  could I find anything good to eat at the concession bar at the theatre.  The chicken chow mein I had tossed together before I left was the biggest call for food.  Yum.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.